Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Good Intentions
Owen told me that he sat with his friend Andrew today at snack. He said, "I told Andrew what I'm going to get Jason for Christmas". Some background: Jason is a friend from kindergarten, they met when school started (approximately 6 weeks ago), and Owen thinks he is just about the greatest thing since the Millennium Falcon. So what does he plan to get his new friend? A John Deere Gator. Like the one he has which, I don't mind reminding you, cost us several hundred dollars. I told him it was a sweet gesture, but he probably wouldn't be able to afford such an expensive gift. He assured me, however, that he would be saving his allowance until he had $100, which is a good start anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's really sweet! But, you may have major issues on your hands if he's going around promising Christmas presents to his classmates!
Oh, and love the reactions buttons!
He's so generous! Maybe not practical or realistic...but generous.
HOLD IT!!!!!!!!!! Where is the "He'd better not give away Jack's Gaiter" reaction button? :)
Post a Comment