I suffered a technical setback a few weeks ago when my laptop died, but I sent it away to my tech support guy and it's back and running better than ever (thanks, Dad!)
So here's what's new:
Ellie is suddenly old enough to dress herself from head to toe, but is back to sleeping in a Pack & Play (I'm sorry Super Nanny, I did everything you told me to, it just plain didn't work).
Owen is Mr. Maturity these days (love it), but I'm starting to wonder if I'm still his best friend (hate it).
Molly is... wait, do we still have a dog?
I feel like Ellie has grown a foot taller... her nightgowns are short on her now, so to keep her legs warm she puts on knee socks. Too cute. (I'm predicting the package from Auntie with several new nightgowns will be arriving on... Tuesday?)
Owen's latest ambition is to create a Lego structure that's impressive enough to be published in the Lego magazine. Every time he builds one, he has me take a picture of it. Now he wants to go to the Lego store so he can pick up a magazine to see if his structure made the cut. This is gonna sting... (In my defense for never having submitted one of his pictures, the Lego creations that are published are a) obviously built by adults and b) highly complex masterpieces that likely took several years to complete. His are done before breakfast).
We still have snow on the ground and it's almost April. That depresses me.
Kimball's Ice Cream is opening next week. That makes me feel better.
Check out the new poll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I voted yes just to send we are not to be bossed around any longer.
Funnily enough, I did just send a package today, but unfortunately no nightgowns...
Glad you're back on line, we missed reading about your adventures in the blogosphere
Post a Comment