Ellie and I skipped story hour this morning to go to my annual physical, take 2. My original physical was about 6 weeks ago, but my doctor kindly suggested that I come back when I had only one of my kids with me. He didn't care which one, but he clearly felt that the competition to see who could make a bigger mess of the blinds in his office was a distraction. As Owen would say, "whatever". So Ellie and I found a couple of comfy chairs to sit in while we waited for my appointment; it just so happens that these chairs were parked right outside of the restroom. When a nice, older man went into the bathroom, Ellie said (or rather, shouted) "MOMMY, WHAT DO YOU THINK HE'S GOING TO DO IN THERE?" Followed by, "MAYBE HE HAS A LITTLE RASH JUST LIKE ME" and then, "DO YOU THINK HE'S GOING TO WASH HIS HANDS?" I think we need to work on our indoor voices.
P.S. - Immediately after I got my tetanus shot, Ellie said "can I get my sticker now?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment