Honestly, he was a trooper all day. It was hot and crowded, but he was enthusiastic about everything. Wait, I take that back... I did hear him say "Disney is boring" at one point, but I think he just needed a power nap and a snack.
We flew home Tuesday morning, and were greeted by Nanny and Ellie at the airport! I really think Ellie got cuter while we were away. She was a little shy at first, which I expected after being away from us all week, but she warmed right up and I was rewarded with lots of hugs on the way to the car. Before this reunion starts sounding too perfect, I should disclose that the kids were arguing with each other before we even left the airport parking lot. Ahhh... it's good to be back!
2 comments:
so have you guys not done anything in the past 2 weeks, cause i am pretty sure that is neglect. you can't get such a popular blog started and then leave your fans chomping at the bit. It reminds me of Ben's summer tour of 2006 when he and his friends left the stage after teasing us with the opener for "Macoroni and Cheese"...I mean if your just gonna let your fans down, maybe you shouldn't have any.
That sounds like a challenge to me, and you know I can't resist a challenge. So stay tuned for a painfully thorough description of everything we've done since returning from Florida... and keep in mind that Ellie is potty-training.
Post a Comment