Well, not nothing, but I have very little to report so far this week. It's been fairly uneventful. And yet I feel compelled to write something, so that my concerned family doesn't assume that I've gone dark (yup, I'm into "24" these days) due to another horrendous and never-ending virus. So we are all alive and well, but haven't done anything particularly blog-worthy yet. In the meantime, let me share a couple of things that made me smile this week; hopefully they will for you, too.
When we stopped by my office the other day, Owen talked me into going to the cafeteria for a treat. His choice? "Chips of Hoy".
As Ellie was climbing into the car today for story hour, she said (unprompted) "I love my brudder".
The other day at Kohl's we found an adorable pink, fluffy bathrobe for Ellie, which she LOVES. You can't help but feel happy when you see her in it.
The kids were playing Legos tonight and Owen was impressed with Ellie's creation. So he said, "Ellie, how did you build that?" and she replied, "with my hands".
When we stopped by my office the other day, Owen talked me into going to the cafeteria for a treat. His choice? "Chips of Hoy".
As Ellie was climbing into the car today for story hour, she said (unprompted) "I love my brudder".
The other day at Kohl's we found an adorable pink, fluffy bathrobe for Ellie, which she LOVES. You can't help but feel happy when you see her in it.
The kids were playing Legos tonight and Owen was impressed with Ellie's creation. So he said, "Ellie, how did you build that?" and she replied, "with my hands".
As I sit here "working" on my computer, Ellie is right next to me diligently working on hers (Owen's old Leap Pad Learning System). The funny part is that it hasn't worked in months; shhhh... don't tell Ellie.
2 comments:
Anne
We love the blog, don't always comment, but DO NOT STOP
Love
Dad/Grandpa
Thanks! Glad you feel that way 'cause I'm downloading pictures this weekend... stay tuned!
Post a Comment