48 hours ago I was addicted to nose spray. No joke. That is
serious stuff, and 3+ weeks of nasal congestion can turn me into a big-time junkie. I've gone 24 hours without a hit, so I'd like to think I'm out of the woods, although I still feel pretty lousy so who knows... I may just have to dig that Afrin bottle out of the trash. I'll do it --- don't think I won't. (It's that bad). To make matters worse, I've gone 5 days without running. Which is probably a sad sort of PR for me. It's been a long 3 weeks in the Apigian household.
But enough of the lows, I'm prepared to talk about a couple of highs which have nothing to do with Afrin; here they are:

The other day, Ellie told me that I was her "best Mommy in the world". (Come to think of it, I have no idea
why she said that... I'm actually a bit of a bear when I don't feel well. Or so I hear).
When Owen had a friend over the other day, he let his little sister tag along the
entire time. Not a single complaint. I was pretty impressed by that.
And finally, this was something that made me smile this morning (even in my foggy, congested and generally miserable state). The photo is of Ellie and Pink Baby ("Boobie" didn't stick, thank God) waiting outside of Owen's door for him to wake up.
(Now which trashcan did I bury that stuff in??)
1 comment:
That picture was soooo sweet and is so telling about who is Ellie's "bestest friend". You have two cuties!
Post a Comment