Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It's Not Funny, But It Is

Yesterday when floor hockey got a little dull, Owen started riding his hockey stick around the gym like it was a horse. It was hard to keep a straight face as I gave him the "knock it off" look.

On the way home, Owen and Ellie started squabbling about something (I tuned out the details with talk radio). All the sudden I heard Ellie yell, "that's IT Owen! You're going to JAIL. With NO fruit snacks!" Jeez... talk about cruel and unusual treatment.

Later when Owen and I were wrapping presents together I heard him say, "my mother doesn't know anything". Excuse me..? I'm right here.

It's not funny, but it is.

2 comments:

King Jack said...

when i play at school i make the whole team ride around like that after a goal...usually it is just me and one other kids

Anne said...

Poor Jack.