Monday, October 27, 2008

Field Trip

We had a great time on Owen's field trip today - the class went to a pumpkin patch and corn maze. I had visions of Owen getting lost all alone in the maze, but my fears quickly subsided when Celia grabbed onto his hand (she doesn't let go of her man!). Ellie had fun with her friend Lucy; I caught her with her jeans down around her knees, showing Lucy her Dora pull-ups. Lucy seemed fairly impressed. The "awww...." moment came when all of the kids sat in a circle and took turns naming the jack-o-lantern that Mrs. Fiddler had just carved. There were names like "Pumpkin Seeds" and "Tippy" and then Owen's turn came and he said (very seriously) "Patrick". (That's when all the Moms went "awww"). Patrick is one of Owen's best buds from school; hopefully he appreciated the honor!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that Ellie has learned about "show and tell" at school. She is so proud to be such a big girl!