Sunday, October 5, 2008
Fall Festival at Drumlin Farm
Mike thought there should have been fried dough (at a wildlife sanctuary??)... Owen thought there should have been parrots. Or jaguars; either would have been fine. I thought they could have had caramel apples, but I wasn't complaining. Ellie was the only one who seemed perfectly content. The highlight for the kids was picking out their "free" pumpkins on the way out (Ellie spotted hers right away; Owen had to "kick the tires" a little... I wish that was only an analogy). When I presented our coupons for the free pumpkins, we learned that the free ones were actually these teeny tiny little things that we had walked past at the other end of the farm. At that point, our outing turned from mildly to outrageously expensive, but it was still fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment