Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What I'll Remember About Christmas 2008

1. Ellie and Annabelle in their Christmas dresses. They were the most adorable girls in Groton on Christmas Eve.

2. Santa coming down Flavell Road on the firetruck. Always a crowd favorite, but this year the kids really got it. I'll never complain about taxes in Groton again.

3. Owen opening up his storm trooper helmet on Christmas morning. He was SOOOOO happy that Santa remembered.

4. Jack's first Christmas. Red velvet pants... need I say more?

5. Owen bringing us "breakfast in bed" the other morning. Thankfully Auntie talked him down from a full-course meal to a simple glass of OJ. It was the best OJ I've ever had.

6. Ellie standing up during Disney on Ice to show Mickey Mouse her princess shirt ("Mickey - look at this!!")

7. Ellie talking the entire way home from Disney on Ice... "Remember Tinker Bell, Daddy? Remember the princess at the Boston?"

8. Owen going out with Auntie to buy Christmas gifts for his sister. I think Beth found it strange that he selected Minnie Mouse underpants for her, but didn't she love them!

9. Ellie running around with her Minnie Mouse underpants on her head.

10. Watching ALL the cousins run around together (well, Jack crawled) on Christmas Eve. How on earth did we entertain ourselves before we all had kids? (Doggie Olympics, anyone?)

Merry Christmas, and happy 2009!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least Ellie didn't try to show Mickey her new underpants!!