Ellie has such a nurturing side. Don't get me wrong, she can be a real instigator, but she can also be so loving and affectionate. When Owen wakes up in the morning (and yells "I'M READY TO WAKE UP!"), Ellie starts running for the stairs saying "I'm COMING Oden!" Last night he was trying to watch Peter Pan, but Ellie just wanted a hug. She kept lunging for him and Owen kept dodging her.
She's also very affectionate with her babies. When I drop her off at Karen's, she has this elaborate good-bye scene with whichever baby was given the privilege of driving with us that day. Then she climbs out of her car seat, and buckles the baby into it. I do feel a little odd driving to work with a "fake" child buckled into the car seat, but at least I haven't started talking to it yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment